Documentation of the graphs.
Warning: copying and pasting
the R code from these pdf documents can result in minor corruption of
the R code.
When using the code in R, we suggest to go to the following zip archive where all of the R scripts are collected
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Bases, penalties, and likelihoods
- Chapter 3. Optimal smoothing in action
- Chapter 4. Multidimensional smoothing
- Chapter 5. Smoothing of scale and shape
- Chapter 6. Complex counts and composite links
- Chapter 7. Signal regression
- Chapter 8. Special subjects
- Appendix C. Computational details
- Appendix E. Mixed model equations
- Appendix F. Standard errors in detail
Some of the data sets we use come from R packages. Some others come from different sources.
We have included them in our package and docmented their properties in the help files.